Yesterday was a tough day since it was the last one with Nick for a while and the heat and humidity made it a little difficult on my skin, but I'm feeling better right now. I said a tearful good-bye to Nick at security about two hours ago and tried to make myself feel better with some dim sum. Free wi-fi at the airport will distract me until the flight, and then I hope once I get to Hangzhou I'll be too excited to remember that I miss my husband, friends, and family. It's been a wonderful vacation so far and I'm happy for the adventure to continue.
Getting fueled for a long day
Breakfast Buffet Round 1
Breakfast Buffet Round 2
Inside the Botanical Garden
At the monkey cages. This gibbon was holding
hands with the baby monkey. Sniff.
A sweaty Miranda not in her natural habitat
Last picture of Hong Kong Garden
Ice Cream and A/C break at the mall
One of the local Hong Kong delicacies we didn't try
The Man Mo Temple
Women worshipping at the Temple, which was
much less touristy than the Big Buddha.
They had incense coils hanging from the ceiling and it
was like being in a smoky sauna.
Delicious Korean BBQ for dinner
Nick got me back on the ferry one last time to see the night skyline.
The white building on the right is the Art Museum we went to on Wednesday.
Going to the airport.
A little bit of rainbow to lift my mood.
Dim sum for breakfast by my lonesome.














No comments:
Post a Comment