I am so ready to take a break!!!! I have to teach tomorrow morning, but then we will be off on our three day break and I will finally be able to get out and see all the beauty of Hangzhou. We'll probably do West Lake tomorrow afternoon and then I'm off with a couple of the girls to see the Thousand Island Lakes and the Stone Forest. Really looking foward to it. It's good that the session is ending. The students were really starting to get fatigued and I can't say my energy was staying up either with everything going on. But the break is almost here and it'll be nice to take a breather.
Anyway, I'm off to do the exciting task of laundry.
This shining beacon calls to me.
Oh yeah, this hits the spot.
Other camp food, purchased for 5 kwai (about a buck)
It was ok.
Alice, teaching a student how to dance during activities
Borav, Alice and Alice planning more activities for the students
The view of the street from the school
A little street by the KFC
Timea and Christina








No comments:
Post a Comment